well, looks like we're back here!!!

kailynn

Mommy to MaKinley
Reaction score
Hello, ladies! I'm Kaleigh, it has been about a year since I've been in this section and it was an eventful year! We just moved into our new house and I gave birth to the most beautiful little girl, two weeks ago on November 20! :cloud9: I'm excited to be a mommy and can't wait to have another when we decide the time is right!

Ideally I'd like to be married before we try for another, which we'd like to happen around fall 2014, though we are not formally engaged- and I'm getting impatient :cry: how we ended up planning a wedding befoee the actual engagement is beyond me :haha:

I can't wait to begin this adventure all over again!

Enjoy your little girl! I'm sure you have your hands full between being new parents and settling into the house! (We decided to elope about two weeks before we did it; he didn't actually formally propose until the night before while in the parking lot of David's Bridal after picking up my dress. Whatever works for you! :haha:)

Enjoy your little girl! I'm sure you have your hands full between being new parents and settling into the house! (We decided to elope about two weeks before we did it; he didn't actually formally propose until the night before while in the parking lot of David's Bridal after picking up my dress. Whatever works for you! :haha:)

Oh it has been crazy! We started moving in the day before I went into labor with her then finished after we came home from the hospital, she has wonderful timing :haha: its even crazier since he had to go back to work Sunday night and he's a truck driver so it's just our little girl and I until he comes home for Chrstmas in a little over 2 weeks for a couple weeks; on top of our poor girl getting a cold three days ago and she's just starting to feel better but super clingy!!

Whatever works! :winkwink: he wants to do it the "traditional" way, whatever that means lol, because I'm pretty sure we threw traditional out the window when we decieed to try before getting married and the fact that the wedding is being planned before the proposal lol. Whatever floats his boat.

Welcome back, and congrats on your sweet baby girl, she's gorgeous :)

Congratulations!!! I hope it's going well with MaKinley. And welcome back to WTT!

My husband and I had a confusing roundabout conversation before we got engaged where he wanted to check with me if I wanted to choose the ring or let him choose where at one point in the conversation I was like "Wait, was that a proposal?" and he was like "No! Not yet! Just sorting stuff out..." :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->