• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well, she has finally arrived

maccy

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls
Reaction score
The :witch: came yesterday on my 6th wedding anniversary. Thank God is all I can say, the wait was agonising 5 weeks 6 days. Off to TTC now WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Tillymum hope yours comes soon hun, xxxx keep me posted, xxxx

yeha

Thats great news. U still have to visit us in here and I of course be in ttc on a daily basis:rofl:

Good Luck. I hope you get your :bfp: very soon

Yay! glad she's here at last!!

Can't wait to see you in TTC :hugs: hopefully we wont be in there long xx

Hey Maccy, Glad to hear see arrived!
Mine literlly flew in 5 mins ago damn :witch:!!! AFter a whopping 46 days!!
Quite a relief really as was starting to get very worried and was about to phone the doc or do a test.
So another milestone passed and onto TTC for me too!
Shame yours arrived on your anniversary, today's DH's birthday so just as well I gave him his 'birthday treat' last night :rofl:

Hey Maccy, Glad to hear see arrived!
Mine literlly flew in 5 mins ago damn :witch:!!! AFter a whopping 46 days!!
Quite a relief really as was starting to get very worried and was about to phone the doc or do a test.
So another milestone passed and onto TTC for me too!
Shame yours arrived on your anniversary, today's DH's birthday so just as well I gave him his 'birthday treat' last night :rofl:

im glad she arrived:happydance:

Good hun, glad shes come, I know how you feel, it was like I am another step closer to TTC, I saw a tiny baby on Sun and I burst into tears and haven't cried bout anything for few weeks must have been the hormones.

Lets hope it won't be long before we all have our BFP!

Damn hormones.... just when you think you're ok they come back and make you feel like crap!! :hugs:
I'm just feel so relieved my AF has finally come, it's like a weight has lifted off my shoulders, i'm out of m/c limbo.
I honestly hope for me, and you and all of us who have gone through this that we can all TTC straight away and have a healthy successful 9 months

Good hun, glad shes come, I know how you feel, it was like I am another step closer to TTC, I saw a tiny baby on Sun and I burst into tears and haven't cried bout anything for few weeks must have been the hormones.

Lets hope it won't be long before we all have our BFP!

Hi maccy, so glad the :witch: has finally turned up for you. This happened to me a few weeks ago, I saw a newborn out i'd had one glass of wine and just burst into tears! I have been absolutly fine but I think it must have been a combination of not drinking wine for such a long time and my hormones going awol that caused it!

See you in TTC lets hope we all get our :bfp: very soon. xx

Maccy and TillyMum,
So glad the witch arrived for both of you, and good luck TTC again. Wishing for extra-sticky beans ASAP for you both!!!
See you in TTC.
xxxx

WOOO HOOOO Maccy! You go girl! Good luck TTC! I will be looking out for your :bfp: !

Lots and lots of :dust: to you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->