well than

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
I havent been on this site in a couple of months since i had a misscarrage actually, i havent felt ready to come back on hear. But i am back and I am TTC again, and super excited. I ovulate for Nov4-Nov 9th so i am super excited for it :happydance: and im happy 2 be back on hear and chatting again..

This is my first month of activily TTC again, and me and OH are super excited about it. Hopin 2 be with bump soon :happydance:

Yaaaaay you're back :hugs:

Welcome back hun, good to see you :D

How are you?

Best of luck hun, hope you get your bfp soon :)

:dust::dust::dust:

xxxxxx

welcome back sweetie :)

I am doing good just getting over the flu and stuff so all is well and im so happy 2 be back :D and its good to c u 2 :D

Hi! :wave: Welcome (back)! I haven't met you yet but I'm looking forward to getting to know you! I'm very sorry for your loss but glad to hear you're back at it again. Good luck and I hope you get a speedy BFP AND a VERY STICKY BEAN!!! :hugs: :dust:

Welcome back, I hope that this cycle is yours and that your outcome is a very healthy newborn in 9 months. GL loads of dust your way.

im new on here and just wanted to wish you luck hope you get bfp soon,

does anyone know if the chatroom get busy at this time i cant sleep but it seems to be me alone lol

lots of baby dust to you xx

It seems to be the busies in the middle of the afternoon my time like right now it seems pretty busy and its about 1:43 pm hear... I have often come on in the middle of the night and im all alone, well practicly anyway :p

Sorry to hear about your loss. Here is wishing you every luck in your new journey of trying to conceive.

:hi: n welcome bk hun, best of luck for ur sticky bean, i myself aswell as many others on ere are ttc after mc,so ur not alone hun xxx

sticky:bfp:sticky:bfp:sticky:bfp:sticky:bfp:

:dust:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->