Well then!

ajraye

<3 being a mommy
Reaction score
Hello again ladies :hi:
I don't know if any of you remember me posting here a while back about have preterm labor signs at like 28 weeks?! Well anyways... I have an appointment today with my doctor and I am 2 cm dilated right now. Still having contractions and they said that if they become 10 mins apart to go to L&D. I am 33 weeks right now and if things keep up we will be meeting out baby girl sooner than expected. I am just getting really worried now that something is actually beginning to happen now :wacko: Just thought I would let all of you ladies know what is going on since I haven't posted in a while. Thanks for reading :flower:

Hello!

We'll be waiting with bated breath for news :D

Hello!

We'll be waiting with bated breath for news :D

I may be in l&d sooner than expected. I am having AWFUL cramps and pains. Little one is still moving around but geez do I hurt something awful. Thank you for the reply

Good luck Hun, you know where we are xxx

Keep us posted! I had mine at 33 weeks. He is a happy and healthy 6 month old now.

Keep us posted! I had mine at 33 weeks. He is a happy and healthy 6 month old now.

Thank you! How long did he have to stay in the NICU at 33 weeks? I was wondering if I could keep her in until 34ish how long she would be there?

My friend (i met her from here and first met in neonatal!)had hers at 33 weeks, she was in no longer than a week :) One happy and healthy baby and they've never considered her as a preemie, shes done so well

Good luck hun, I hope you manage to hang on a bit longer. I had my son at 33+5. He spent just under 3 weeks in hospital but it now a happy and healthy 13 months and you would never know he had been early. x

aw fab news getting so far I had Ellie at 33 weeks and she is 10 month old now got a few health problems but they cant be sure if its due to being prem or just one of these things. Good luck cant wait to hear how great your baby does when it gets here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->