Well there's a sight i never thought i'd see...

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
So what was meant to be a relaxing bath for myself after a hard day was totally flung out the window! OH has had a migraine since yesterday so he has literally been in bed ALL DAY and is still there now! I have been feeling really shitty myself today because of my pregnancy symptoms. I've been short tempered, angry, bloated, feeling sick, my stomach has been churning non stop and ive been really sweaty and having hot flushes all day. All day i've been doing the house work just for emily and nathan to wreck the house all over again. Emily eventually went to bed at 5:30pm where as nathan only woke up from a two hour nap at 4pm! I run myself a bath once i put emily to bed and just as i dipped my foot into it... ITS FREEZING! Obviously we have run out of gas! So i phone my aunt asking if the local shop is open which it is, and she suggests waiting till morning and just using the emergency... I have never had to use it before, so i never thought of that! So i pull the plug on my ice bath and go outside in just my house coat and put the god damn emergency on. Because we've only just moved in here i had no idea how to get the gas back on! It took me a good 15 minutes working it out! OH was no help as i couldnt make out anything he was saying! So i FINALLY get into my so called so relaxing bath and start shaving my legs... What happens? OH RUNS IN AND STARTS SPEWING IN THE TOILET! NOT the sight i wanted to see! Because i have been feeling sick all day and my stomach has been churning, i had to get out of there before i started spewing too! My whole bath was ruined! So im now sat on the couch feeling sorry for myself and nathan has just shit so i guess i have to go change his ass just as im out of my bath and feeling clean!
GOD DAMN IT!

Oh Hunni I'm sorry you didn't get your relaxing bath but I have to admit that did make me giggle a little bit! I hope you're feeling better xx

I feel a hell of a lot better now! Put nathan to bed and sat on the couch stuffing my face and watching series 2 of Misfits! These pregnancy hormones are killing me, i feel so angry towards everyone! I think i need to get a wee room of my own with my own bed and my own fridge, bathroom and tv haha! Just let me keep out of everyones road and no one will have to fear my wrath! But yes, i feel a little better now :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->