Well Today IS CD29

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:wacko: the :witch: has not arrived yet. This is great, but I really feel like maybe she will be here. I hope not. I keep running to the ladies room to see if she is there and she is not. :happydance: I am not going to test until she is atleast 3 days late. I am excited this month because I really tried not to think about any ttc stuff so I know that nothing is in my head. My only thought tho on why the :witch: isnt here is maybe due to all the work I have been doing lately. Maybe she is waiting for me to relax. I HOPE NOT! The only other good thing is that the past few days I have not felt too good while I was eating. I think tho that it is because I have been so tired with the fence project. So only time will tell.:wacko:

Aww Suz .. fingers crossed for you hun .. lets hope this is your month for your bfp and that the :witch: stays well away.

Well done for waiting !! I admire your willpower . lol

Keep us updated :D

x

:sad1: Well She came and this one has really got me down.:sad1: We are trying so hard. And Im starting to get really down about it. Just got to thinking that Im going to be 32 next month. All my childhood friends have a family. Im the only looser that doesnt. Im really starting to feel that this might not happen for me.:sad1:

Sorry it's not worked out for you this month Suz.

Better Luck next month. :hugs:

Try not to let it get to you, I can not imagine what it must be like for you wanting kids and struggling like you are. Try and keep positive, no matter what there is in life you must try and be positive, it can fix so many things.

Try to keep yourself busy to keep your mind from dwelling on it, try and catch up with me in the Arcade!!!! lol. :happydance:

Don't try too hard mind I am an awful loser!!! :hissy:

Take Care

Paul
x

:hugs: Thanks Paul.

I will make it my lifes mission to kick your ass in the arcade....You have taken away some of my titles and I wont rest until I get them back!https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-084.gifThis is WAR! Mwahahahahahahahaha:hugs:

Aww Suz sorry to hear that AF got you. I know its disheartening but try not to let it get you down too much and dont give up, as Paul said, stay positive. I know its hard and so much easier for people to say it but im sure this will happen for you soon.

Take it easy xxx:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Awwwwww babe I am so sorry she came!!

You keep that chin up and try to have another month like this one in the sense that you have not been obsessive about it......

You certainly aint a loser babe, far from it! You are a lovely person who is truely deserving of a lovely little family, and it will happen for you babe, your time will come, don't you dare give up on yourself!

All the best for next month babe and I am sending you every single last segment of baby dust! :dust::hugs: xxxxx

:hugs:Suz. So sorry to hear :witch: got you. Try to keep positive, sending you loads of:dust: for next month

Aw Suz. Sorry to hear that AF showed up.

How long have you been trying now?

BTW Hope you whip I'm the Daddy's butt. :twisted:

Sorry the bitch came and bit you in the ass hun ... what a cow!

Fingers crossed for you next month and please take great pleasure in kicking pauls butt :)

xxx

:rofl: :rofl: When I kick His ASS! I will take a video of my Victory Dance and Post it for All of BnB to see!:rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->