Welll...

jenny873

Reaction score
Me and OH were going to TTC in July, then we had a major row a couple of days ago, threw him out and he stayed away for a couple of days, made me realise how much i go on at him etc, but didnt excuse what he did (people who read will know). weve been talking alot yesterday and today and we have decided to sort things out properly. He also suggested we bring forward TTC to NOW. First i was overjoyed, i reallllllllllllly want another baby, but then im sitting now thinking, weve just had a major row, maybe we should wait until July and make sure that row was a 1 off x

Only you really know hun but if it doesn't happen often, chances are it will just be one of those blow outs that couples have and need every now and then.

I am sure you will make the right decision for you and your family xxx

i agree with pops, only you no honey, wishing you lots of luck for what ever you decide :hugs: x x

Im in exactly the same situation hun! About 2 weeks ago I really was convinced that I was gonna kick OH out, we had a major bust up! Over a few days we sat and talked and sorted everything out and now we've bought TTC forward too!

Do whatever is right for you xxxx

aww good luck hun, whatever you decide xx

thanks for your replys, i think im going to go for it :s weve been together 3 years and i love him. cant wait haha! x

I agree, completely your decision. If it was me, I'd think about "how bad" the row was. I.e. has he done anything "unforgivable" that started the fight or was it just two people being stressed and misunderstanding each other? I think if there's anything fundamental to sort out then I'd personally want that sorted before TTC, but that's just me. I'd just make really sure that you're not rushing into TTC to take your mind of other issues (though I'm not saying that you are, as I don't know your situation and only you can know that!). If it was just a silly argument over "nothing" then I wouldn't worry about it too much, they happen. Good luck and I hope this will all be just a memory soon, one of those things that you look back on, smile and say "weren't we silly...".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->