WellMama Inc.'s Community Voices project

Elizabeth92

Reaction score
Hello there,

My name is Elizabeth and I am currently interning for a non-profit organization called WellMama, which is local to Eugene, Oregon. WellMama offers emotional and mental support services to women who are facing postpartum depression and/or anxiety, or dealing with any kind of birth trauma.

This summer, I am in charge of WellMama's "Community Voices" project. This Project aims to develop a booklet of stories that involves diverse postpartum experiences for local distribution. Moreover, all of the stories gathered will be considered for a full-length book WellMama ultimately aims to publish.

For this project, we’re seeking anybody with experience with pregnancy and postpartum depression and/or anxiety. Whether you have struggled personally in your own experiences, or simply know someone who has (a sister, partner, friend, etc.)—we want to hear your story!

I will be working closely with the participants of this project to gather everything I need to let your voice be heard. Not comfortable with an interview? You’re welcome to write your own story!

Our team here at WellMama is very excited about this project and the possibility of sharing your stories in an exciting, unique way. If you think you’d be interested in participating in this project, please call/text at (503) 544-3338. Thank you so much for taking the time to read about this project, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->