Welp….who wants to line spot with me?

Jules8

Reaction score
So, last week hubby and I dtd on the same day I had what looked like a positive opk. I had ordered them because I’ve been having crazy cycles since January thanks to pcos. I actually went to the doctor a few weeks back after the appt being delayed twice then got referred to my endo. Went to my endocrinologist last week who I have to do bloodwork for. I had weird blood tinged mucous the other day so I thought my pd was on its way then nothing. I bought a few Walmart tests and negative. I found one in my car this morning in the glovebox from a while ago so I took it. Looked negative so I stuck it in my pocket(I’m at work and didn’t want evidence lol). I took it out to throw away and this is what I saw.

IMG_2857.jpeg

Thought it very well could be an evap and the fact it’s been in the car for a while. I grabbed some early response and got this. It’s hard to get a picture of so I turned the light up a bit. There’s def a line but these tests have had such bad indents so it may end up not being anything. I also had some more blood tinged mucous today but we dtd last night and it’s not a constant flow like my pd. I have a few tests so we’ll see!

IMG_2872.jpeg

Oh wow that rop one looks like it has too much colour to be an evap but since it came up after the time limit it's hard to know.

My phone won't let me get a good enough view of the frer. Good luck though

First test looks like a evap line to me. But I think I see something faint on the frer. Hope you get a answer soon either way. Good luck

Here’s the frer after drying a little but still under 10min. If I ovulated the day I got the positive opk then I’m 8dpo.

IMG_2870_jpg.jpeg

I definitely see that on the dry frer!

It was darker pink in person, they just have a shiny top so it’s hard to get a picture.

I took a second one after not much of a hold and it didn’t not have a line like the first one. When I got home I took one of the regular thin stick ones and got another line. Just so I didn’t think I was crazy I showed it to my husband and he saw it right away. We didn’t care either way, but we got a little excited. Then after I got the kids to bed I went to the bathroom and af started. Super weird because I had none of my normal signs. So either it was a chemical or all these tests out there are terrible. I’m a little bummed, but it’s ok. We had been trying for a while then decided not to ttc anymore, but we’ve technically ntnp. lol Apparently we weren’t as done as we thought…

Oh no. I’m sorry. The frer looked positive to me. Sorry to hear that :hugs:

Thanks guys.

Here is the other test just because.

IMG_2953.jpeg

That test is definitely positive. I'm so sorry if this is a chemical! Is the bleeding heavy? I've had pretty heavy implantation bleeding with 2 out of my 5 pregnancies- lasted around 5/6 days in total and was a very convincing 'period'- will you keep testing to be sure?

Do you normally have a 9 day LP? Seems awfully early for your period. I would keep testing over the next couple of days to see if the lines darken or disappear.

It’s pretty heavy bleeding, way more than my normal period. No cramps though which is weird. I have pcos so I don’t have a normal anything. Lol I wanted to take a test today but tmi…the whole cup was red. I’ve had 3 babies and never had this so I’m leaning toward it not progressing. If it slows down I might take another just to see.

I took the same tests as the ones I took yesterday just to see if it was the tests or not. They only had a barely there line…so at least I know it wasn’t a fluke. Thanks for the support! I’m ok. ❤️

Oh hon im so so sorry. Ive had 3 losses in the 15 months of ttc and its so so hard. Sending you a huge hug my love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->