Went 4wd and worried! :((

17pregnant

Reaction score
Hi everyone. So yesterday I went 4wd. Usually when we go it's nothing major, just a few little bumps and some baby tracks, but yesterday it was rough and muddy! I got bumped around quite a bit. I didn't wear my seat belt because every bump it would cut into my stomach and I hated the thought of any pressure on my stomach. At no point did my stomach get hit, and I supported myself most of the time with the handle. I won't ever do it again because now i'm freaked out. Could I have caused harm to baby? :(

I'm no expert hun but I'd say as long as you're not bleeding or any thing LO should be fine. :)

If your not bleeding, or cramping, you should be just fine. Bumps and a rough ride won't cause you harm, and bubs is still pretty hidden in there!

Babies are really well protected in there, so a few bumps wont hurt :) Unless you had a full impact to your stomach, but even then they are pretty tough, I fell down the stairs a couple of weeks ago and my little man wasn't effected at all, they are really tough :)
And because your past the first tri, they are secure enough to the wall, so they wont break away :)

You girls are awesome! Thank you so much :hugs: You don't know how much you've put me at ease :) No cramps, no bleeding. I feel so much better. Thanks again girls! :kiss:

Hi everyone. So yesterday I went 4wd. Usually when we go it's nothing major, just a few little bumps and some baby tracks, but yesterday it was rough and muddy! I got bumped around quite a bit. I didn't wear my seat belt because every bump it would cut into my stomach and I hated the thought of any pressure on my stomach. At no point did my stomach get hit, and I supported myself most of the time with the handle. I won't ever do it again because now i'm freaked out. Could I have caused harm to baby? :(

probably fine as long as your not hurting and not bleeding but dont do it again ok hun...xx

I definitely will not be doing it again. I ended up getting out and walking the forest tracks until it was smooth driving.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->