Went for growth scan..... had my little man

blaze777

Mummy to Moos and Roos
Reaction score
Went for a growth scan yesterday to see why I was measuring behind. Turned out that placenta wasn't working properly and fluid was really low!!!
So upstairs I was sent and immediately induced.

Riley Nicholas was born at 9.13 am 18.11.11, at 37 weeks weighing 4lb 2oz

Blood sugar is a little unstable but other than that he's healthy :) just needs to spend a few days in SCBU to make sure there are no other problems

Congratulations Hun!:) how was the induction? I am being induced in 5 days coz my fluid is low! Do u mind me asking what ur fluid levels were? I think mine were just over 7 at my last growth scan, although I could have been looking at the wrong thing! Did u have gestational diabetes? I do so my bubba may have low blood sugar too. How are they helping ur little guy with that? Hope all is going well xox

congrats hun that must have been a surprise for you

Hi Blaze, first congratulations on your little miracle man! Sorry to hear about your scary induction though, glad to hear all is well. Can I ask if you had been having previous issues with fluid? And what was the fluid level when they decided to induce you? Having some similar issues and just curious how it went for you.

Congrats again and enjoy this special time! Thoughts and prayers for you to recover quickly and for LO to grow and get strong!

Nope no warning on fluid, but my mum had the same problem when she was pregnant with my little brother.
My fluid level @ highest was 3cm.
No gd, just placenta was small and so it wasn't supplying him enough

Huge surprise, congratulations on your tiny precious bubba! Im glad you are both doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"