went off lolo - pregnancy symptoms or side effects?

GAV09

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been off my birth control LOLO for about a month now mostly because I was having so much trouble with it. It was fine at first and I got my period once a month but not on the sugar pill days but I was told my body was just adjusting to the pill and to wait it out. Then one month I missed a pill. All of a sudden I was getting my period twice a month which I was told could be a side effect and not necessarily because I had missed a pill. At the beginning of November I missed three pills, I followed my doctor's advice on how to get back on track. I usually don't miss pills but it was a bit of a rough month and it just slipped my mind. Anyway at the end of November I decided I wanted to go off LOLO because my cycle has been all over the place and I wanted to get back to having a normal cycle again. Over the past few weeks I've been feeling awful, it started about the second week of December. I have been nauseous and having dizzy spells, I been having cramping and pressure in my pelvis area, my pubic bone is aching and my breasts are getting more and more sore everyday and they have this odd prickly, tingling sensation. I know for certain it's been over a month since I have had my last period but I honestly can't remember if I had it the first week of November or the third week. (the guy I am seeing can't remember either unfortunately) I am also getting a lot of white cervical discharge which was really freaking me out because I usually never have that much discharge let alone it being white like that. My question is could I be pregnant or could these be withdrawal symptoms from the pill? I've read stories about women getting pregnant on LOLO because it is such a low dose but I have also read that some women who stop taking LOLO don't have a regular cycle again for up to three months on average. Would it be too soon to do a home pregnancy test? I'm hoping to see my doctor after the holidays but my nausea just keeps getting worse and I feel so bloated and gross. My bra feels tight, my jeans feel tight, has anyone experienced anything similar with this pill? I've never had so much trouble with birth control in my life.

Sorry for the long story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->