went out to hospital

Reaction score
im back home after going out to L&D for pressure and cramping in my lower abdomen area. Found out Im already starting to dialate. :shock:
I am 1/2 centimeter dialated and cervix is still thick.....hopefully this means I wont go overdue...but WOW, I didnt think it was going to start already. Its just another way of freaking me out!!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about that hun, doesn't necessarily mean labor is anytime soon. You can be dilated for weeks and weeks before labor starts.

Hope bubz stays in there till times ready though x

oh ya, i know about that...just sayin hopefully that means i can go into labor when i hit 37 weeks....im really worried about going overdue. i dont want to, as im sure no one wants to, but....im just hoping its a good sign.

Thanks!!! Im hoping the next 3 weeks go by quick!!!! Im so excited about being full term!!!!

Aww hun, thats promising and I hope Connor stays put for a few more weeks, fingers crossed you won't go over, take care :hugs: XX

Ive been 2~3cm since 29 wks was told yesturday theres no change which is great as its too early x

This is interesting, I had no idea that could happen..... I am 33 weeks and have been woken in the night with period like crampings for a couple of nights now.... being naive I though it must be what Braxton Hicks is? now I am begining to wonder as I have also had back ache for 3 days now.... maybe I'll have a chat with the midwife if it carries on

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->