We're gettin a Tesco (well close to a Tesco!)

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
We're getting a grocery store that is the same company as Tesco! I always here you ladies talking about Tesco, so thought I'd share! This isn't really where I live, but not toooo far away lol.

https://www.mercurynews.com/ci_10722088?source=rss

:lol: I knew about those for a while but had to keep it a secret until they went public :headspin: My husband has been designing the buildings they are going into..... There are a bunch coming up to Sacramento too :wohoo:

Sweet!! I'm gonna have to go check one out! Then I can come in here and be like... "I popped into Tesco last night..." Or "I got Tesco's own HPT". LOL I'm so lame. Its just cool cause you always here these girls talking about it. Sorry for being a nerd... :blush:

Tesco are seriously taking over the world O.O

me and my mum always joke about that cos there seems to be new Tescos going up all around my city!

F&E are a good off-shoot of Tesco and they've taken the US Grocery Shopping thing by surprise... they're doing better than they'd have thought.

I did get 10 muller fruit corners for £2 from tescos yesterday so Im happy with them at the mo.

Fresh and Easies are going to be like Trader Jo's. More of a Natural Food type store... (well thats my understanding anyways :headspin)

BurtonBaby.... Your not a Nerd!!! :lol:

Tesco really are going for world domination.....There are tons of them where i live. I'm half expecting to see a sign soon saying...
"Welcome to Tesco Worthing"
Seriously walk in any direction from my house in about 3/4mins you will come across a Tesco!!

Sweet!! I'm gonna have to go check one out! Then I can come in here and be like... "I popped into Tesco last night..." Or "I got Tesco's own HPT". LOL I'm so lame. Its just cool cause you always here these girls talking about it. Sorry for being a nerd... :blush:

I would be the same if Target or Hobby Lobby opened over here lol :rofl:

Tesco really are going for world domination.....There are tons of them where i live. I'm half expecting to see a sign soon saying...
"Welcome to Tesco Worthing"
Seriously walk in any direction from my house in about 3/4mins you will come across a Tesco!!

What you mean to say is...

You used to have a load of "One-Stop" corner stores and Tesco bought them out and they became either Tesco stores or Budgens/Spar/Londis stores...

:rofl:

Now I'm the nerd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->