we're home!

isil

Reaction score
we were away and now we're back!

he didn't like his travel cot and we ended up taking him into bed with us every night :dohh:. this was a bad idea!

16 wk injections today did not go well. very traumatic for me and apparently still very painful for him! I thought calpol would make him sleep but he is currently smiling at me.

Looks like I've got a lot to catch up on!

Oh no i hope he doesnt want to get in to bed with you now your home! charlies 16 week injections were much better than the first lot he hardly cryed i didnt have to give him calpol eather! hes got his next lot soon tho 3 this time :(

Ally just had 3 today...I thought there were no more injections til a yr old?! I thought we were free of the needles til then! 1st lot weren't great for us, 2nd lot were fine and this lot...ugh! he cried so much I thought he was going to stop breathing :(

Oh ...charlie got his 2nd lot at about 14 weeks i they were a few weeks late i thought u were on about them ones! he hasnt had the next ones yet the ones allys just had today! but i got the appointment through today :( i hate it i get so upset!!

aww, well maybe because he's a little older he might cope with them better?! The nurse took ages doing the ones today - the last 2 lots were so much quicker! I know there was 3 jabs today and everything but it still seemed to take ages. Good luck with Charlie's!

mam goes with me so she can hold him coz i just feel too bad!!

Welcome back! :D Hope he sleeps well after his injections...at least he's smiling at you! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->