Wet bag suggestions

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
DH and I plan to do cloth diapers, what are your favorite wet bags? I would love to find a hanging one that I could hang off our changing table but also what's a great one for the diaper bag? Thanks ladies!

I love the bummis bags! I use the large at home and the medium size in the diaper bag. The medium is huge and can hold 3-4 diapers plus clothes if I've needed to put soiled ones in. I also like how easy they are to wash. Doesn't even matter if you dry them! Fantastic!

For taking in the nappy bag I have two of these wet bags which work great (two so I can be washing one):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GPUWRXW

For around the house I found that using the wet bags were a bit annoying because I want to be able to just toss the nappies in, instead of having to hold open a bag to put the nappy in. So, I have a nappy bucket with two draw string mesh bags. They're great because you can just throw them in the wash with all the laundry inside so you don't have to have much contact with the dirty laundry.

We have the monkey foot ones. One large one to hang in the nursery and a medium one for out and about :)

x

Mrs dragonfly, I remember you from the ttc boards! Congratulations! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"