Wet, wet, wet.

MaybeThisMnth

Reaction score
Please excuse the crude title, there was no other way to put it 🤪

I'm on 9/10 dpo and have been getting A LOT of clear, fluid CM since a few days after ovulation. I'm normally pretty dry by this point but the cm seems to show no signs of stopping. It literally seems to be 24/7 :S I've had a curious lack of sore boobs and overly sensitive nipples too...they normally kick in 2 days after ovulating and are a killer but have only just started to get a little sore and very mildly.

Just to mess with me, I've also been getting a lot of twinges in my lower abdomen and what I think is ovary pain. They've really weirdly been spreading down my legs too and now they ache as well. I never had this with my first pregnancy and don't think I've ever had it before tbh so am a little lost. Something's definitely up this month - I've been feeling really hot, thirsty and getting low level headaches for days.

I've only got ICs and they're pretty awful for testing and don't want to break out the clear blue digi yet as I'm still too far away from AF and will no doubt get a negative at this point. What do you lovely gals (and guys :) ) think might be going on? Does a BFP seem hopeful this month? xx

My May cycle I was really wet after O which I'm normally dry post O. I ended up with AF.

This cycle I didn't notice any cm, but I had a lack of symptoms. I just had a feeling I'd get a bfp and I did at 9dpo in afternoon with frer.

I'm not saying wetness is a bad thing. Just saying the tww is cruel. Can you get a frer and test tomorrow with fmu?

Hey Flueky88 :) Congratulations on your bfp, so exciting :D The TWW is definitely a pain...I've ordered a couple of FRERs which will hopefully arrive on Monday so with any luck I'll test then. It's been 4 years since I was last pregnant so haven't a clue whether the above is promising or not 😂

The damn tww is awful because I've had "promising" symptoms and been disappointed. With DD i actually set up appt with fertility spevialist while I was in tww. I was happily able to cancel that appt.

If you get them Monday any sample should most likely show a bfp. You could always dip an IC tomorrow. I had something catching my eye on 9dpo fmu IC. Decided to test again in afternoon and boom faint but clear bfp on frer. I got a true but very faint bfp on IC 10dpo fmu. I feel like the wonfos aren't as good as when I tested with DD. My frer progression is amazing but IC is less than desirable.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to you testing :)

The damn tww is awful because I've had "promising" symptoms and been disappointed. With DD i actually set up appt with fertility spevialist while I was in tww. I was happily able to cancel that appt.

If you get them Monday any sample should most likely show a bfp. You could always dip an IC tomorrow. I had something catching my eye on 9dpo fmu IC. Decided to test again in afternoon and boom faint but clear bfp on frer. I got a true but very faint bfp on IC 10dpo fmu. I feel like the wonfos aren't as good as when I tested with DD. My frer progression is amazing but IC is less than desirable.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to you testing :)

Thank you 😊 Will update once I've taken a frer. I took another IC tonight and the pink dye has smudged...I'm pretty sure it's mocking me 😂

Bl*ody dye giving me false reading...

Attachments

• _20180630_225420.jpg
    _20180630_225420.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 38
I would have dipped another :rofl: I hope it's start of your bfp!

I've done one this morning and as suspected it's a bfn. I almost caved and used the digi but it feels like a waste of a test tbh! I've woken up with much less cm and a bit more sensitivity in my right boob which is alway the "period one. " Will wait until the FRERs come through the door and test again 😊

Sorry for bfn. Yes if IC doesn't hsve a line then I wouldn't use a

good luck with frer and hope the witch isn't coming sny time soon

Hi ladies!
I'm new at all of this.
I have a 4yo DD and back then we were not trying but not preventing either. I noticed I was about a week late while we were going through a lot of stress, we tested straight away with ClearBlue bfp and blood works showed 6weeks+

This is the first time ttc. I have been off contraception for over a year and took prenatal vit for few months before starting ttc. Last month May was our first try with a bfp at 8dpo only to start bleeding the very next day! Which made me more determined to try harder.

Im 11dpo today. Trying so hard not to test until I notice for sure a missed period. I have felt very wet for days afraid that AF will show anytime. My bb are sensitive to the touch and fuller/heavier. Very mild cramps come and go but im not sure if im overthinking it or if it is real. Maybe im paranoid hahah.

Thank you all for supporting each other. It is amazing to read how many ladies go through the same. Somehow makes me hopeful and greatful.
Lots of love 👶💖

Hi Gaviota91! Sorry to hear your first bfp didn't stick, hopefully you'll get one this month! My CM now seems to have disappeared which feels a bit depressing as I was taking that as a good sign but I guess I won't know until I take a FRER in a day or two as they're so much better than those silly ICs. I've been getting cramps on and off for days but maybe I ovulated late and have missed it this month. If you test with a first response you might get a result at 11/12 dpo. I definitely did with my first 4 years ago 😊 xx

Hi deary, How are you doing?
A little update from my side. It is now 15dpo, AF officially two days late! I think I will test in tomorrow morning...

Hello 😊 AF was meant to show today but hadn't. I tested today and got another bfn so who knows what's going on. I've been several days late before so I'm not holding out much hope tbh. I've felt really different this 2ww though, lots of pulling, twinges etc which I never get. Oh for a crystal ball 😂

Maybe I'm sorry. That's how I felt in May. I was really wet during tww and had weird pinchy uterus feeling. I thought for sure I was pregnant. AF did arrive unfortunately. Fast forward to June, dry as usual. Typical pre AF symptoms and bfp. I do like your crystal ball ideal though.

Thanks Flueky88 😊 If this month isn't the one then I'm just have to work on eating as best as I can, exercising and thinking happy bfp thoughts 😊 I hope your pregnancy is going well so far! xx

I really hope it turns into a BFP for you! I wish there was something that could help take our minds off during the 2ww!!
I had a positive with ClearBlu this morning 2-3 wich means my calculations were right. Praying it will stick. At least this month made it further than the Chemical (so far). Holding thumbs so hard! 🤗
I hope everything goes well for you both!
How are you feeling ? @Flueky88

My May cycle I was really wet after O which I'm normally dry post O. I ended up with AF.

This cycle I didn't notice any cm, but I had a lack of symptoms. I just had a feeling I'd get a bfp and I did at 9dpo in afternoon with frer.

I'm not saying wetness is a bad thing. Just saying the tww is cruel. Can you get a frer and test tomorrow with fmu?

I am 3 DPO today, and I too am noticing a ton of cm but not cear. I posted a question on another thread, but 1DPO I have had LOADS of milky white CREAMY cm, so much so that it covers my panties and my lady bits. So much of it that I have had to take a rag to myself when using the loo. I dont remember what my cm was like in my first two pregnancies as that was over 10 years ago, but I am praying really hard that the temp raises and all this lotiony cm are good signs for my birthday :bfp:
:dust:

Maybe any updates? So far so good for me.

Gaviota congrats!! Nothing like seeing it on a digi! I have nausea some but no sickness. Fatigue is my biggest symptom. I was ready for bed at 730 last night. It was also a really bad though.

Hello ladies just popping by xx
I am 2dpo today.... i think lol
I dont feel any different yet but i assume its way too early?

I really hope it turns into a BFP for you! I wish there was something that could help take our minds off during the 2ww!!
I had a positive with ClearBlu this morning 2-3 wich means my calculations were right. Praying it will stick. At least this month made it further than the Chemical (so far). Holding thumbs so hard! 🤗
I hope everything goes well for you both!
How are you feeling ? @Flueky88

That's great! Congratulations 😁 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"