wetness before bfp?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
hi ladies!

Im currently around 8dpo going on when I 'should ' ovulate for my cycle length ( which has apparently decided to settle at 27 days!) but this month I only had one fleeting moment of EWCM Where as normally i have it for a good 4-5 days

7dpo - i started getting breast pain. like achy breast pain not just on my nipples but also on the side of my breasts? This was accompanied by a really low down stomach cramping/aching on and off all day ..

8dpo - today.. my boobs are still sore, and I've had some random af like aching on and off today but not as much as yesterday. The only big difference ive noticed is that im really wet... like to the point where there it wet patches in my underwear.. sorry for the information overload :blush: normally im really dry in the lead up to AF arriving. There isnt any discahrge as such, nothing creamy or tacky or lotiony - just lots of wetness and cramping

Took a hpt today but it was negative

Anyone else experienced this wetness and cramping before a bfp?

Yes, with my first 2. My 3rd I was a zombie because my dad had just passed away so didn't realize I was pregnant until I was already 10wks. But with the others I had cramps and feeling wet as my first symptoms. I'd feel fluid leak out and run to the bathroom thinking af had come. With my first I couldn't get a bfp until 6wks pregnant but with my 2nd I got my bfp at 9dpo. I started getting symptoms with those early. With my 2nd baby, now my middle girl, I was writing everything down and had symptoms almost from the start but very obvious from 5-7dpo on. I was also taking opks daily throughout that cycle and started getting +okps a couple days before my bfp.

thanks ladies, not sure it amounted to anything though :(

Did a test a few days ago and had really faint positives on a few cheapie sticks. Took an asda own brand one last night and got a a rather obvious second line ( but I did mange to get pee on the window so not sure if that ruined it ) took another test yesterdat evening and it was negative so who knows!!

Af is due today - just waiting it out now - the last three months she has arrived bang on 27 days so if she isnt here today then ill get another test tomorrow.

I’ve been testing all this week every other day being that I’ve had off n on slight sore boobs only when I have on a bra, back pain n twinges in my ovary area and a little more hungry than usual.. today af is due and I just tested n got a bfn but I have been drinking a lot of water today at work to stay hydrated so my urine might be too dilated.. usually when af is due I’m extremely tired bloated gassy and poop a lot lol but I had none of these besides been tired but that could be from working.. so I’m very confused as to what’s going on if I am I’m just praying it’s not another ectopic being that I just suffered one June 2020 that ruptured n I lost my left tube behind it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->