we've chosen our names.. what do you think?

flutterbylge

Riley's mummy & expecting
Reaction score
Hello everyone, as some of you might know, i am Turkish and my DH is British and we live in England so we decided to give the baby two names, one English, one Turkish, so here they go:

For a boy: Riley Sarp Vickers
For a girl:Lorelei Maya Vickers

In Turkey, names have to be meaningful whereas here in england people dont care too much about the meaning i suppose.

riley and sarp mean the same thing, and maya in both Turkish and Greek means essence of life, and also my granddad used to call me Maya when i was a kid so its very meaningful for me :)

I hope you like them :) :hug:

How lovely to pick a name with a beautifull meaning .
Lovely names . xx .

Wow their both really really lovely names hun xxxxx

Hello everyone, as some of you might know, i am Turkish and my DH is British and we live in England so we decided to give the baby two names, one English, one Turkish, so here they go:

In Turkey, names have to be meaningful whereas here in england people dont care too much about the meaning i suppose.

riley and sarp mean the same thing, and maya in both Turkish and Greek means essence of life, and also my granddad used to call me Maya when i was a kid so its very meaningful for me :)

very cute :)

Looooove them!! Lorelei is my favourite name basically because I LOVE Gilmore Girls (hehe)

Looooove them!! Lorelei is my favourite name basically because I LOVE Gilmore Girls (hehe)

Lovely names dear.

I asked Husband if we could name a potential daughter Rory, and he said "only if her legal name is Lorelai :rofl: I was over the moon when he said that :rofl:

very lovely names!!
riley was one of the names OH and i discussed for our little man!

LOVE the names..

especially the girl's name.. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"