We've named our daughters :) What do you think? ..

Natali

Teen mum to twins :)
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I already posted this in teen pregnancy but wanted more opinions :)

Me and FOB have finally decided on the twins' names. They will be named:

Maisie Lily
Cora Scarlett

:cloud9:

We love them, what are your opinions? Honest opinions please, we know not everyone will like them :)

:hugs:

I think they're great. I really like Maisie.

very nice :) .. my names maisey lol spelt differently though xx

I love Cora, and Maisie is very cute but maybe a little too cute for a full name iykwim? Maisie would be perfect as a nickname for Mary or Margaret. But overall,good choices.

Love them but... change Maisie's middle name, 2 ee sounds at the end of names doesn't sound too good! Maybe Lillian? Rose? Hope the twins are ok. :)

Love them but... change Maisie's middle name, 2 ee sounds at the end of names doesn't sound too good! Maybe Lillian? Rose? Hope the twins are ok. :)

Hello :) Thanks for the advice but Maisie's middle name isn't changing for anything haha. Lily is after my grandma Lily and is very significant so it's staying put :) Her middle name will rarely be used so I'm not too fussed about the double 'ee' sounds x

I really like the names! Was sort of thinking along the same lines of not liking the two EE sounds together, but like you said how often will you use both names? Thanks for the ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->