What’s your timeline?

Now till June 2011 - finish my National Diploma.
June 2011 - Better job...e.g. medivet.
Dec 2012 ONWARD - Take out mine and OH's savings, put down for a shop + flat above, get pet shop license and open pet shop/grooming parlour.

Jan 2012 - Take out implant (maybe) start taking vits if not out.
June 2012 - Definately take implant out (taking vits since jan or before)
July/Aug - Preggers.

April ish / May 2013 - GIVE BIRTH to baby Roxanne Magdalena Kim Pettitt or baby Christian Zbigniew (Ziggi) Mark Pettitt <3

Okies, here goes our plan...

Today - Implant removed, eagerly awaiting return of fertility...
June/July 2010 - Both taking prenatal vitamins & monitoring fertility for possiblee signs of return (ClearBlue Monitor)
Very end of July 2010 - Get married!! :)
August 2010 - Start TTC & go househunting!
Dec 2010 - Move into new house (hopefully pg!)
2011 - Hopefully will have baby #1 (or at least be pg!)
2012 - TTC baby #2
2014/15 - TTC baby #3

It's potentially overly detailed, but we've been waiting to TTC for 2 years now, so we've had a long time to plan it all! :)

Now - Come off pill (been on it for 10 + years and worrying my ovaries will be all shrivelled up!) Live boringly with very little money whilst trying to pay off ALL debt!
Next few wks - Get implant
End of 2010 - Sell house and move into somewhere with garden
May 2011 - Implant out , Wedding & TTC!

Less than a year!

I think my plans have slowly disintegrated! I don't really have set plans in my head but that is probably because i am super broody and would like to avoid anything that would mean I have to wait longer!

I finish my degree this time next year (May 2011)

I would like to get a good graduate job (May-Sept 2011)

And then save like a crazy lady but any time after that I would be happy to TTC.

Good luck saving money Butterfly! Im trying that at the minute and its soooooooooo boring, staying in every night, no shopping, no meals out - addicted to coming on here! Lets hope its worth it in the end!

December 2010 - Go to Vegas for my 21st :D
May 2012 - Get my degree in Education.
September 2012 - Start teaching.
July 2014 - Get a mortgage and a house.
September 2014 ish - Start TTC

Somewhere in there, I'd like to get married too, but I'm not in control of when that happens quite yet... Long wait... be patient manda!

aww Manda! your my WTT buddie!

i knew there was someone WTT as long as me!

seems lke there are a lot of people moving over to TTC later this year xx

WTT buddies it is :D I always feel a little sad that everyone else is moving over much quicker than I am... but I know it's for the best!

Am I only one without any sort of plans except for TTC in 2011 :blush:

I would maybe want to get married before or during the pregnancy tho. I used to hate the thought but lately I have really been thinking about it alot.

Pilot, our only plan so far is to get married :lol: which is already close, after that we are kind of going with the flow

December 2010 - Go to Vegas for my 21st :D
May 2012 - Get my degree in Education.
September 2012 - Start teaching.
July 2014 - Get a mortgage and a house.
September 2014 ish - Start TTC

Somewhere in there, I'd like to get married too, but I'm not in control of when that happens quite yet... Long wait... be patient manda!

aww Manda! your my WTT buddie!

i knew there was someone WTT as long as me!

seems lke there are a lot of people moving over to TTC later this year xx

WTT buddies it is :D I always feel a little sad that everyone else is moving over much quicker than I am... but I know it's for the best!

Im the same Manda, Im insainely jealous of the people moving over but of course so so happy for them.

Our time will come hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"