what a bloody day

bexxie

Reaction score
well as some of you know (char and tam) I have real thing about driving on motorways but today braved the M1 to take my Mum-in-law to see a long lost friend to peterboroughshire........all went well on way there with use of Tom-Tom.

Well when we set off I went same way back except Tom-Tom said to get onto M11 which I just thought was a bit odd coz usually its the M1 then the A14 to home,so I drove on and on and on and on and thought eh up this is a bit weird all while checking I had pressed "Home" on Tom-Tom which I had....Do you know where I ended up?

Bloody M25 London Orbital,bloody Father-in Law had borrowed the Tom-Tom Monday and decided to put Stepney,London into it as a home destination. I was furious!!!!!!!!!!

So after a 4 hour round trip I got home,had run out of Gas for car,baby was starving you name it.

but one good thing has come out of this.

I dont give a toss about driving on motorways now after surviving London rush-hour.:wacko:

Aw no! What a nightmare! :hugs:

Never again lol still have the headache of that M25 nearly got killed when a lorry didnt indicate and just pulled into the fast lane within a yeard or two in front. Grrrr.

On a brighter note I feel I can drive anywhere now am going to take myself off places now without relying on Dave.

Bex.x

I think I would've had a panic attack. lol I hate driving in very busy areas...The grid lock near downtown Houston is a total nightmare! We take several road trips a year and have "streets and maps" on the lap top..she says, "You are off route, you are off route, you are off route." I want to toss the damn thing out the window..like I don't know I'm freak'n lost. LOL

Oh no Bex .. what a nightmare .. glad you got home safe :hugs:

Well ......

WELL DONE!!! (for surviving the london orbital ... it's a fucker!)

And Grrrrrrrrr for your journey, glad you got home safe hunni, you must feel a real sence of achivement now though huh!

xxx

Thats great for you now hun, but what a pain in the ass that excess travelling!:dohh:

aww no what a nightmare! but well done at the same time:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->