What a crappy night!!

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
So last night I finished work at 5pm, and I was going downstairs to get my coat and purse. I must of missed a couple steps and went headfirst into the cement wall. I blacked out for a minute, and looked down and saw the blood gushing out of my nose. I almost passed out, my work called and ambulance and my husband. Went to the hospital in the ambulance, had to fill out a police report because it happened at work. I was so damn lucky!!!! At how hard I hit that wall, no concussion, no broken nose. I did get a large cut across the bridge of my nose, she didn't want to stitch it up because it would leave an ugly scar. So she was able to use face glue to hold the gash together. Now I am lying in bed, I looked like I have been beat up, and all my muscles are sore.......this sucks! Why am I so clumsy????

:hugs: That's crap! Lucky you didn't break your nose though. Enjoy your time off work and get better soon! x

:hugs: Ouch! That is very lucky that nothing is broken, but what a bad way to end the day. I hope you are feeling better very soon.

Awww hun :hugs: Hope you feel better soons

Like the others said you are lucky it was nothing more serious and you didn't break your nose!

Thanks ladies! I feel so crappy right now, I was watching a t.v show and it was making me laugh so hard. But when I laughed every part of me hurt....I am so glad no one is seeing me right now. It's very sad..lol.

Awww just use it as an excuse for DH to pamper you since you are wounded :haha:

Oooo look at your ticker go, not long to go now!!

Awww just use it as an excuse for DH to pamper you since you are wounded :haha:

Oooo look at your ticker go, not long to go now!!

He has been awesome, was there the entire time at the hospital holding my hand.

My ticker is almost there, it gives me something to look forward to.:happydance:

Ouch sounds nasty indeed. Hope you heal fast and enjoy that pampering.

that sucks. There a stair here at home and I am always afraid that one day I will fall it down (like in the night) because its quite close to the bedroom door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->