What a dream!!!

Gigglez1101

Reaction score
Just had a very vivid dream of my having a miscarriage! I am 25 weeks preggo, still don't know the sex of my baby and have had no dreams of the gender like my last pregnancy... it was really shocking to see and remember such a vivid dream of my baby not surviving. Could this mean that something Is wrong with my baby? I'm a dreamer so to people that dream the idea won't seem to far fetched.

I had way to many dreams of miscarring which some feeling real. But still going strong.

I had an awful dream the other night that my nearly 2 year old was abducted! Was awful I woke up feeling really stressed and have had a headache ever since. Think pregnancy can cause havoc with your mind xx

I have dreams like that occasionally too, they're always quite scary :hugs:

I've had so many dreams like that!!! they tend to ruin my morning!!

I had one like that last night, woke me up and I had to get up to clear my mind. Pregnancy dreams can be quite awful :(

I've had some terrible dreams like that as well.. Miscarrying while being attacked by zombies.. Birthing a possessed baby.. Had a dream my baby was a boy before I knew, and he was white with blue eyes, which is rather unlikely as he's half Filipino.and his dad wouldn't help me take care of him. Last night I was plagued with dreams about aliens and I had to kill a bunch and it was violent and horrible. I have also had a lot of dreams about people I love dying, and when I looked it up it said they are very common in pregnancy because it signifies the fear of your life changing. Maybe look it up on a dream meaning site? It can be very interesting and comforting, especially after going through such a horrifying dream.
My fiance had a dream last night that our boy was born but he couldn't see him because I kept holding him on the opposite side. I wonder what that means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->