• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What a fool I feel!!

debralouise

Mummy to Grace and Jack x
Reaction score
Just had to let you know what I'm currently doing!

Clearly wanting Grace to be big enough for her forward facing car seat was a mistake!

I'm currently sat in the car, on the drive, on my laptop, waiting for her to wake up!

Thanks Goodness for the creators of wireless networks!

What must my neighbours think!!??

HAHa ive done this too , when we go see our friends max falls asleep in the jeep so whne we get there there 4 dogs wake up all the time so last time we stayed 30 min in front of there place while he napped lol

lol, I have to say I'd be impatient and just get Ally out but at least you were able to go on your laptop!

lol i still do it now with Finnley and hes nearly 2 lol.

I sit and listen to the radio as if i carry him out he wakes up instantly pmsl . Neighbours do look funny at me thow lol . xx .

:rofl: I've done that too - knowing that Sam would wake up the second I got him out of the car, so I put my seat back and went to sleep too :lol: ...hadn't even thought of bringing my laptop out - genius idea! x

LOL! id have just took her out too, i would be sooo bored, at least u have the internet to entertain you :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"