what a frigging waste of time!!!

Wriggley

Reaction score
We have got 2 holidays booked for this year. I got a letter through the post today saying thank you for your bookings etc... and that I could upgrade my accommodation for £10pp and to contact them to discuss this.

So i did. it took multiple attempts and long waits to finally get through to someone, only to be told that the offer for specifically for a date in may at a completely different resport to where we are going :dohh: I asked how comes I recieved the letter which has my name printed on it and was refering to my bookings (my holidays are booked for April and Dec) and they said its because i have a booking for Dec which is why i got the letter

She couldnt tell me why my Dec booking justified them sending me a letter that was specifically for the may date other then that is the reason i got the letter.

she then went onto say i could still upgrade because they have other 'fantastic' upgrade offers so i asked her how much it would cost to upgrade my closest booking to which she replied '£320!' :shock: - how is that anything close to a fantastic offer when i was sent a letter that led me to believe we could upgrade for £10pp :dohh:

That's ridiculous. I would call and speak to a manager of the firm and see what they say. Be firm and tell them that it is implied on the letter to get upgraded for the may trip. Usually companies want to keep customers coming back so they should bend a bit. Good luck

Yeah I would get back onto them, though I would probs email :haha: xx

I would probably send an email too x

h,mm, sounds like a sneaky way of cold calling! They entice YOU to call them though and then try to sell you offers! I would actually complain and also report it to ATOL or whoever is relevant. Very underhand!

Definately send a letter/email of complaint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->