what a terrible day (off the topic)

Tudor Rose

Mummy
Reaction score
i have had a terrible day,a lady died in my arms today at work she was 102 she had been gone 20mins when the paramedics arrives and started resusiataing it was awful this frail women being tossed about i felt like screaming leave her be.

its one of the most upsetting things ive had to witness

that's horrible! I've had a crappy day too. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry hun, I am so sorry you saw that, and can completely understand why you wanted to scream at them.

What a horrible thing for you to have to go through x

That is terrible. Were you close to her? What a nice long life she lived, it's so sad it ended that way.

In the US people can do paperwork so that at a certain point dr's aren't allowed to resucitate. It can be helpful in old age or for younger, say if you no longer have brain functioning. Sadly it's something we all should talk about and put in writing. There was a huge lawsuit here a few years ago that brought it to many people's attention.

So sorry you had to witness that hun.Very comforting for her that you were with her until the very end though and she wasnt alone.The paramedics sound out of order tho x

:hug: hun, unfortunatly cpr is not very nice at all. the paramedics have to try and resuciatate everyone though.

just think the woman lived to a wonderful age and had someone with her at the end. im sure she really appreciated that and will be looking down on you and giving you a helping hand.

ahh hun heres a :hugs:
im having a bad day too,i saw a hit and run on a poor old labrador earlier the poor thing was flung up in2 the air screaming and the driver sped off :hissy: i stayed with him untill he was saved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->