What ACTUALLY Worked For You Girls??? ...

Imi

Reaction score
Ok .... so we have all heard the myths and old wives tales ...

Eat pinapple, drink rasberry leaf tea, sex, hot curry Etc

BUT ...

What actually worked for you??

Dreading this sweep i know its gonna hurt and i been getting pains, not trying everything for nothing to work so what actually worked for each of you??

HELP!
:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

nothing!!! lol!! was eatin chips curry sauce n fried rice during labour, tried sex pineapple the lot!!! loada shite if u ask me :rofl:

try standing on ur head drinking water while taking a pic of urself...

not proven to egg on labour but will give us all a laugh :rofl:

Went for walk and started having mild pains, had sex and went into labour that evening !!!

Ohhhhhh i like the sound of that one!

xxx

i had sex with a pineapple, she caught me and nearly went into labour!

Nothing worked for me-I had to be induced-40+5!:hissy:

sex worked for Charlie and Ethan but nothing worked on Coby.

x

I don't wanna sweep ....

Get this baby outta meeeeeee !!!

xxx

i had a sweep with both tiddlies, tho i was in ealy labour with chloe wen i had one, and about 2 cm with callum!

:rofl: Jase!!

I never tried a thing with Kai part from went for a long walk but was already havin contractions only mild ones, that night pains got worse, stayed at home till thurs afternoon had him early hours of fri morning! So i thank my nice long walk!!!
x

She was a week late so I figure she just came out when she was ready... but it was sex that made my plug go a week prior to the birth. Oh and I was wandering round Tesco's when my contractions started... I think it was the veggy [SIZE=-1]aisle[/SIZE]! :rofl:

Nothing worked for me and believe me I did it all, had a HUGE Chinese dinner, then walked for an hour then made my poor man have sex with my fat, full and now sweaty (from the walk) ass. lol

Been doing the "dancing " Bit every night ...

NOT working and tis fooking horrible :(

xxx

The most embarrassed I ever was in pregnancy was when his mom was in town waiting for the birth and she was pressuring us to have sex so she could see the baby before she had to go home. lol

my sweep worked for me, i had my sweep on the tuesday orning and i had him thursday morning. :happydance:

i wouldn't say the sweep hurt me but it was uncomfortable that's all. i was glad to have the sweep than to be induced!

Sex! I DTD the Tuesday night and straight after felt crampy, had Alex the next day.
Ella I DTD loads, ate loads of fresh pineapple, clary sage in my bath and massaged into my bump, went for walks every night and she was born at 39+4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->