what age for a bike?

babydevil1989

Reaction score
do you think 3 is too young for a bike?

thinking of xmas and wondering whether to get him a bike x

Yea mine had bikes at 3. With stabilisers obvs :lol:

haha yeah with stabilizers - maybe thats a good present then :) thanks x

Dec got his first bike at 2, he loved it.

My daughter is getting a balance bike for her 3rd birthday x

yeah, my little ones had tricycles, ride one, bikes with stabalisers from around 2/3. We just upgraded as they broke/kids got bigger :)

Madi got a bike at Christmas she had just turned 3. Took her a few months now she's brill on it.

Daniel has a balance bike for his 3rd birthday and loved it. He went onto a proper bike without stabilisers when he was 4. He now cycles the 1 mile to school every day :)
Esther is getting a balance bike for her 3rd birthday and i can't wait.

Balance bikes are awesome (or you can get a regular bike and not put the pedals on) but will they be able to ride it if they get it for christmas?

It's Bens 3rd birthday on Wednesday and we've bought him this from toy r us. https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...Space-Cadet-Bike-with-Steering-Handle(0076518)

I'd say around 3/4 is a good age for a first bike:flower:

I have got DS2 a bike for Christmas, he will be just coming up to 3 then..

We bought our LO his balance bike when he was 2 and he loves it :D we're just about to buy him his first bike with pedals and his balance is so good, I'd be surprised if he needs the stabilisers :) We went and looked at some today and he looked so grown up trying them out :D

xx

Lucas has been asking for a 'proper bike' for a while now so this is what we are getting him for Xmas, he will be three the month after. I think three is about right for a bike :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->