What age will you put your baby in his/her own room?

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Jasmine went in her own room at 4months and was really good but lately she is awful unless she is with me so we've had to put her cot in our room

Rhiannon is still in with me as im living at home still trying to house hunt.. im dreading putting her in her own room as i still wake to check she is breathing :blush:

is Jasmine teething hun? maybe she wants a cuddle?

btw just seen your new sig :) whoop whoop congrats awwww :)
hows your pelvis?

i put jack in at 6 months and i will put this one in at 6 months also going with guidelines x

ah thanks jazz i was just gonna ask this question.
I was thinking between 10 months and a year i would move him to his own room.
i would do it sooner but he still in my bed! so i think graduating to his own room is gonna take a while.

About 6 months but even then his room is on the other side of my wall so I can hear him.

This friday (eeeek just one night left..) at 4 months. my paed told me now was a good time. Before I try and get him into falling asleep on his own.

I'll be having the monitor turned up full blast!!

But usually he's only awake in teh night to feed once or twice dna then goes back to sleep again so I doubt he'll notice we're not there any more (we've been with him in his room since birth so he's used to the room itself)

Well Amy got good at sleeping through from 8 weeks so she went in her own room at 11 weeks, but only because I have an infared camera monitor and could see her. x

This time round 4-6 months - probbaly when we start interupting her like with did with Moo but me being me didn;t want to until 6 months min. She slept MUCH better on her own and adapted to it straight away! :D

Rhiannon is still in with me as im living at home still trying to house hunt.. im dreading putting her in her own room as i still wake to check she is breathing :blush:

is Jasmine teething hun? maybe she wants a cuddle?

btw just seen your new sig :) whoop whoop congrats awwww :)
hows your pelvis?

Yeah she has her third tooth coming now and this one is playing her up like mad, I give her lots of cuddles but as soon as I put her in her cot she starts crying, I'm hoping that with the cot back in my room she may get better at sleeping, last night she was really good. Pelvis hurts but not to bad today

I was thinking this about half an hour ago!! Chloe still needs me to hold her to get her to sleep :)eek:)

i put her in her cot in her room earlier while I did some chores and wondered if she would drop off, but she didnt!!

I think it will be a case of her going in thre when she has to as she has grown out of her moses basket.

Well me and my DH live with his parents, so my LO will be in our room until we can afford our own place. My DH has an interview for the full time position next week (he's only part time now) so hopefully he gets it. Once he has full time we can pay off his credit cards faster and we'll hopefully be able to get an apartment, and kathryn can have her own room.

I need to get Alexa's room set up, to put her in when she is six months... I am not too sure how long I ill be able to leave her in her own room as I am still constantly checking on her...

we're going to (try :blush:) to put maddi in her own room after xmas, when's shes 6months old. james and i both don't want it to happen, but tbh she sleeps 12 hours at night and has naps in her own room during the day so for her, i don't think it's going to make much difference, but mummy and daddy don't want her going next-door! x

NEVER! :lol:

I really don't know yet,I'll see how she'll do for a few months now and when we both feel safe she'll be moving over :(

We put Jack into his own room around 3 months and he slept so well as he wasn't waking up by us. At first I was up all night checking he was still breathing with the monitor full volume but after a while you get used to it and you all have a better night sleep :)

chloe-marie has just gone into her own room and she sleeps so much better for it, without us waking her up when we go to bed

We moved Hannah into her own room at 6 months. She had started stirring every night when we went to bed so it was the right time for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->