What age

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
Did you pout your LO's in their own room?? I know they recommend they should be in your room for at least 6 months but was wondering if anyone did it before this??? Not that i'm in any hurry but was just curious

Hi
You might find this thread useful hun
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/96173-putting-baby-own-room.html

:)

Aww thanks hun, i should of looked first oops :blush:

oliver went in at 2 weeks. He was such a loud sleeper! He sleeps much better in there - without us leaping up and down everytime he murmers!

Erin went in her own room in her moses basket when she was 4 weeks old. She was very loud and tended to grunt in her sleep. She was absolutley fine and actually made her sleep better. We transfered her to her cot at 9 weeks old and she was sleeping throught the night at 10 weeks. xxx

Lola went into her won room at 3 1/2 months. It was a tough transition for the first week but now sleeps better than ever.

We have no choice at the moment as we only have a 1 bedroom house. But we are finishing our new house (only necessities, years before it's complete fully!) and OH has said, Gabbi will be in our room for a bit yet won't she??!! I was planning on putting her in her own room straight away, but I think once it comes to it, I may not want her anywhere but near me!! :( Saying that, she will probably be walking by the time we get in to the house lol

Grace went in her own room just before she was 5 months. Best thing I ever did!

Amber went into her own room the night we can back from the hospital!
She didnt settle that well so we had her in our room! And then since friday night she has been in her room! And seems very happy!

Jay went into his own room at 15 weeks. He sleeps in his carrycot in his big cot still (but he'll probably only fit in that for another couple of weeks). It was hard at first, but I'm so glad I did it as he sleeps so much better now and so do we :D

xx

Jasmine was in her own room and crib at 1 week :)

We all slept in baby's room since he was born. THen OH & I moved out at 4 months.
Baby was poorly and a little clingy after this so we moved back in for a while and then at 6 months finally made the break for good. And all is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->