What am I doing wrong?

ignore ignore ignore.
Seriously 50 percentile is supposed to be the 'norm' :rolleyes: So how can it ( in her eyes) be wrong?
Ella was born 9lb 1oz so she was a big baby but she is 45th Percentile now. The HV didnt even mention anything , kept complimenting ella, saying how well she looks.
I wouldnt bother with her. I dont get ella wieghed only when she has her injections cos im curious to know but i dont make it a 'must do'.

I mean one of the HVs said i seriously needed to get ellas birthmark removed , its doesnt look nice and i should really get it seen to :shock:
This is some of the crap they come up with!

You know whats best hun and doing a good job :)

Pfft! If that is bad then Anna must be severely underweight! She was 16lbs at her 8 month check. So Caitlyn weighs more than Anna does and she is a healthy, chubby 8 months old - do not listen to the HVs - half of them have obviously never had kids, 'learned' what they know from a text book and just plainly do not know what they are talking about!

I used to get worked up by things like this, too. But now I know that mummy knows best - anyone who tries to tell me about my own daughter can go feck themselves for all I care! (sorry :blush:)

MrBum wishes to add that he has only seen one baby yet, who's chubby thighs and bottom come close to Anna's (not literally of course :lol: lol), and that's Caitlyn! :rofl: She is brilliant and very healthy so don't let any one tell you differently!

Id stop getting her weighed too, i've hardly bothered getting Bethanie weighed. As long as you see she is eating enough and you feel she is happy, thats all that matter. Some of these people speak out of their arses.

well, i wonder what she would say about my Ali as he is on the 11th centile and seems to be static there. my HV says he is doing wonderfully well....ignore her hun. most HV's are a waste of space imo!!!

Health Visitors........What do they know????
Personally I think sometimes nothing.

Your Caitlin is lovely and there's nothing coming over her. x

She's fine hun. Josh's pediatrician was saying at first he didn't put enough weight on, then he put too much, then not enough. They can't make their mind up. Babies that are active don't put as much weight ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->