What am I missing?

duffers

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I've not been on this forum for a little while. You were all very helpful to me whilst I was pregnant and thinking about cloth. Well, Esme has been fluffy bummed for 8 months and Ive just got round to applying for my nappies for London voucher, I therefore have £40 to spend on more lovely cloth :happydance:

Could you please give me some ideas on how to spend this lovely voucher? My current stash is
10 Bum Genius V3s, 5 BB (bamboo) BTP, 4 BB minky BTP, 1 Itti Bitti SIO, 5 Motherease sandys size 1, and 2 WNNN (plus 2 airflow wraps, a tots bots fleece wrap and a WN fleece wrap).

I like the convenience of pockets but find that Esme pees through them quickly. The Itti doesn't last very long either. Therefore, perhaps more fitteds would be the answer? Which ones are the best for a heavy wetter but still look pretty?

Thanks for any advice.

My advice for fitteds ATM, although not "pretty" would most def be tots bots stretchies. hey are fabulous :D

What about something like the Bambinex Bamboo nappies - I am not a fan of this kind with the cover but for night they do work well so I imagine would work well for your heavy wetter

Wee notion (embroidered) wrap and northern lights :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->