What am I really feeling?

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
It seems like when we weren't ttc, I didn't notice anything that my body was or wasn't doing. But since ttc, I notice every little thing. And after 5dpo, I convince myself every month that its preggers symptoms. :dohh::dohh: It takes a toll on me at times. :wacko: Like, I never noticed that breast tenderness, frequent urination and nausea were also af symptoms for me. So now, I have to try to ignore those symptoms and pretend that I am not going there (am I pregnant?). I often wish that I could somehow get amnesia during the tww, so that I can avoid the emotional roller coaster. :cry::cry::cry:

Just venting, and I am quite sure that other's have felt this way. Just would love for you ladies to share your thoughts on this, if you would like.

So true. The minute you TTC you notice everything and anything. Its so hard not to become hopeful it's pregnancy related.
I remember reading about egg white consistency mucus (EWCM) when I first started to TTC and thinking 'WTF I've never had anything like that in my life' then the next week BAM there it was. Haha

So weird how unobservant we can be about our bodies when not TTC and how highly alert we become when TTC.

Best of luck to you,hope your TTC journey is short and successful x

Yeah I think the majority of us do this, you become hypersensitive to every little feeling and pray that it's pregnancy related. It's so hard not to.. and even if you manage to put it from your mind, as soon as you feel a bit nauseous it comes straight back into your head! You're not alone and it's really hard and I wish I could forget too. I've been so convinced before and been wrong and that sucks :(
I try really hard to assume I'm going to get af so it's less of a shock but this month it's really not working because I have a lot of symptoms so I can't stop thinking about it :(
:hugs: we'll get our bfps one day hun xx

@Joybell, yes its crazy because I literally never noticed cm until ttc. lol
You learn so much about your body when ttc and honestly I started tracking my symptoms so that i can know what happens every month and what's new. It doesn't seem to matter, because the moment that I sneeze wrong, I think I'm preggers. :wacko: Baby Blessings to you. :flower:

@Mummafrog, I'm glad to have this site with such supportive women. I honestly wouldnt know how to deal with this journey without having other ladies to confirm that they understand and have the same feelings. It seems that no matter how much I try to ignore that I am ttc; I can't help but notice everything about my symptoms or lack there of. :shrug:
Baby Blessings to you too love. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"