What am I thinking?!?!

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
UGH! I've had it with my 22 month old today. He's so whiny and clingy and he's been throwing temper tantrums from the moment he woke up!
My three year old isn't giving me much relief either although he's really sick so it's a tad more understandable but still hard.

Am I crazy to deal with this three times over?!?!?!

:hugs: There are always bad days, but I think the good outweigh those

Yeah,I know you're right. I love my boys with all my heart and really can't wait to add another little love of mine but right now they are just being so rotten and I'm feeling rotten with the flu, haha!

Lol, yup we both are!
My girls are 2 years apart and got alot easier when the little'un reached 2-2.5yrs old.
I'm sure you'll notice a difference by the time you TTC, since you have 5 1/2 months to go!
Hang in there mama!

Hang in there- I get a little bit of relief because my 10 year old is a gem and he can make the younger one smile in a second. The DVD player is a wonderful distraction when my boys are being a pain in the butt!

Thanks girls, I know it will be more manageable when the new baby comes than to have a newborn at this point and time. My oldest will be in K-4 and my youngest right now will be older than my oldest is right now. Thinking of it that way makes it seem a lot less overwhelming rather than thinking of taking care of 3 toddlers - I'll really have a preschooler and one that's on his way to being a pre-schooler instead of a toddler... and a newborn! Seems much easier!

:hugs: your'll do great! as vickie says, we all have bad days with out little one's, but the good certainly out weighs the bad! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->