what are my chances??

D

dmestiza

The last time i had sex with my husband was on january 21st... i had a negative HCG blood test on feb 12th... i didnt have my menstrual period in February... i know my chances are slim koz of the neg blood test, but i am still hoping that no sign of my period last month is a sign.. but my periods are irregular----- so it could have honestly just been one of those months i miss my period! what do u girls think??? all advice/ reply's are welcome!! :winkwink:

Do you normally have regular cycles? How long are they usually?

I don't have regular cycles hun, but they usually are 35 day cycles or less... my last period was from jan8th- jan15th...

If they're usually 35 or less, it's definitely odd that you haven't had AF or a bfp yet, but not unheard of. Is there anything going on in your life right now that could be stressing you out more than you realize? I almost always have a 36 day cycle myself, but when I lost someone very important to me 3 years ago I ended up having a 49 day cycle followed by a 23 day cycle. Also, when I was 18, I had a rather messy break-up with an unstable guy and I was so stressed by that that AF stopped midway, was absent for 3 days, and then started up again. Our bodies do weird things sometimes!

i am definitely not stressed at all!!! hehehee... im testing again with a hpt in a few days to check! im hoping i am pregnant though!!! im not sure if that blood test i had on feb 12th, would have been to early to detect pregnancy if i conceived around 21st of jan... i have also got veins all over my chest/ breasts that have been there for weeks now. my fingers are crossed for a BFP xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->