what are my chances?

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
That i dont have another preemie? My little ones werent super early but i dont want to see another baby of mine(well, and the other babies in there when mine are)in the nicu again. My situation has NEVER been classified as anything EVER. Has anyone had a preterm baby b/c of preterm labor and delivery only to go on and have a term baby? my last four babies were born in this order,36weeeks,34weeks,32weeks,33weeks. Are my chances bad? Does this mean i can have this one earlier than that last??? I am on progesterone shots every week but i still feel contractions and cervical pains(even though it not possible to feel cervical pains and too early to have contractions says my ob)

Sorry luv, I have no idea! I've had one preemie (placental bloodflow problems) and nobody can tell me if I'll have another.

Unfortunatly, because every case is different, nobody here could give you an answer. Like you, Im expecting my second after a preemie and im terrified of the same thing happening again-but I KNOW id cope. Id have to. :shrug:

All you can do is ask your consultant or midwife next time you see her and raise your concerns.

I found the comment 'I never want to see another baby of mine(well, and the other babies in there when mine are)in the nicu again' a bit funny- as none of us actually WANT that, obviously. . . but its the just the way it goes and luck of the draw, unfortunatly.

All you can do is hang in there, relax and enjoy your pregnancy-however long it may last. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->