What are my odds of being pregnant?

Bunnybelle

Reaction score
My cycle has been unusual these past months, varying between 32 and 38 day cycles. 33 days has been average, by most recent months have been closer to 35-36 days.

According to the app on my phone (which is set to 33 day cycles) estimated my ovulation to be on April 10th. I did experience egg white mucus that day also.

My husband and I had unprotected sex April 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 12, 14, 15, 17... with the 12th the only day he did not ejaculate inside me. (We aren't trying to get pregnant just yet, hence the void of intercourse between 6 and 12).

I am 21 years old, healthy.

My period is said to be due the 24th (if a 33 day cycle). Right now, I would be 9 days past ovulation. I've been feeling foggy headed lately, and occasionally have this weird taste in my mouth. I can best describe it as feeling hungover without the headache. Breasts are a little tender, but they tend to be such before menstruation. Today (10 dpo) I've had a bit of cramping.

I know I should just wait, but it's driving me mad haha. What do you think my odds are?

I test at 9dpo. Heck, I'm waiting on an 8 dpo test right now haha. So I say grab a test and test :)

Hi I'm in the same boat as you. We're not trying at the minute but we got carried away on the 12th and I ovulated on the 16th/17th. I have 28 day cycles every month. I didn't think sperm lasted upto 5 days but apparently it can. I don't think I will be pregnant off that one time and 5 days before ovulation but you never know 😁. I'm about 4dpo at the minute x

Thanks ladies :)

I think I'll test this Wednesday. I only have one test at home and don't want to tell my husband I think I'm pregnant to get more... I thought for sure I was pregnant back in January and probably put him through hell by being over dramatic and so emotional. AF was just late then. So I'll test Wednesday, and if BFN, then wait until my period is really late (if it is) before testing again.

And I didn't think sperm last that long either. But I guess if you DTD 4 days before ovulation, there's a 13% chance of pregnancy.

Id honestly be ecstatic if I got a BFP. But I got my hopes up last Jan and was just let down. I don't want to think I'm having symptoms only to later find its in my head again.

I had really bad cramps yesterday, but ended up with diahrrea (which I came out of no where after a day of constipation) and they went away and I felt better. The only symptoms I feel now is just lethargy. But I'm not getting much sleep either, nor am I really eating much. I haven't had cravings for anything... Which is slightly unusual as normally I would if I was PMSing. But also anxiety could cause that.

I don't know ladies. My mind just keeps bouncing back and forth and I just want to know haha. I hope you all get the results you want <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->