• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What are some of YOUR dumbest moments?

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
Ok- so heres a couple of mine

1)Why does this cheesecake taste of cheese?
2)How come these prawn crackers stink of fish
3)Why is that pub called 'orange tree'. how many trees have you seen that are actually ORANGE? lol

Im sure I have had plenty more, but those quotes kinda stick in me head! :blush:

hubby said a few years ago "why are there so many circle decorations here?" - we were in pizza hut

Ok mine is great, I said the other day that i know why the Wii makes a pinging noise

Its so blind people know its their turn!!!!!:dohh:

I could probably sit here all day running mine off!!

1) OH took me to the zoo about 2 years ago & he said to me 'lets go over there, thats where the wolves are!' So I turn to him and say 'shut up like I'm that dumb' OH looks puzzled and says 'have you not seen them before?' so I say 'Oh Yeah, I seen them that day they had the flying unicorn here!?'

I actually didn't think they were real......I thought they were made up like unicorns & dragons :blush: I've never lived it down and OH spent the rest of the day walking around the zoo laughing!!!

2) I thought that Scandinavia was its own country!

Thats all I'm admiting to for now!
Everyday is like a new adventure for me :dohh:

I love to have an american manacure done to my nails. That is where it is clear with a slight hint of pink. Once someone asked me what my fav color was for my nails... I said Clear... :lol:

When I was working on Camp America - we had a list in the staff room of things people had said.
Mine was asking "Do fireflies burn???"

But the best things were said by the campers including a 16 year old asking If we spoke English in England???

Sinead

i dont think i say anthing dumb but u will ve to ask vickz and laura as no doubt they will disagree everything i say sounds normal to me lol

I said in car once was pissed TBH I wanna go to skid row,well as some of you may remember skid row was a rock band,DOH

When i was younger i thought "free house" sign on a pub litterly ment the drinks were free ....

xxx

oh i have hundreds!!! my best(and most embarassing) ill share the now tho!!!

i was camping with my dad etc, and we walked past a tent tht was a hinamen tent.... i sed to my dad(in the middle of a busy supermarket after repeating the word to myself a few times...) wots a hinamen(sp) he was liek :blush: :shock: a what??!!!! i was like im sure its a part of the body...

he then laughs and goes oh.. thats the bit of skin tht can tear wen u have sex for the 1st time.......

hilarious! yes! at the time i was mortified!

DH and I were going to an observatory to look at the sky at night. It was cloudy and I said "it's ok the clouds are high up so we should be able to see ok" :dohh: Probably not as high as the stars though....

I was sat in a pub with a couple of friends and a Jimmy Hendrix record came on and I asked them if it was "one of those air guitars" that he was playing. I was convinced that it was a certain type of guitar :)

my dad sent me into the shop for a "tele" i came out telling him there were none!!! well i never knew tele was short for evening telegraph!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"