What are some of YOUR dumbest moments?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Louise, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Louise

Louise Proud mum to baby Nick

Ok- so heres a couple of mine

1)Why does this cheesecake taste of cheese?
    2)How come these prawn crackers stink of fish
    3)Why is that pub called 'orange tree'. how many trees have you seen that are actually ORANGE? lol

Im sure I have had plenty more, but those quotes kinda stick in me head! :blush:

2. Mynxie

Mynxie Well-Known Member

hubby said a few years ago "why are there so many circle decorations here?" - we were in pizza hut

3. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Ok mine is great, I said the other day that i know why the Wii makes a pinging noise

Its so blind people know its their turn!!!!!:dohh:

4. Lil_Baby_Boo

Lil_Baby_Boo Well-Known Member

I could probably sit here all day running mine off!!

1) OH took me to the zoo about 2 years ago & he said to me 'lets go over there, thats where the wolves are!' So I turn to him and say 'shut up like I'm that dumb' OH looks puzzled and says 'have you not seen them before?' so I say 'Oh Yeah, I seen them that day they had the flying unicorn here!?'

I actually didn't think they were real......I thought they were made up like unicorns & dragons :blush: I've never lived it down and OH spent the rest of the day walking around the zoo laughing!!!

2) I thought that Scandinavia was its own country!

Thats all I'm admiting to for now!
    Everyday is like a new adventure for me :dohh:

5. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

I love to have an american manacure done to my nails. That is where it is clear with a slight hint of pink. Once someone asked me what my fav color was for my nails... I said Clear... :lol:

6. Sinead

Sinead Well-Known Member

When I was working on Camp America - we had a list in the staff room of things people had said.
    Mine was asking "Do fireflies burn???"

But the best things were said by the campers including a 16 year old asking If we spoke English in England???

Sinead

7. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

i dont think i say anthing dumb but u will ve to ask vickz and laura as no doubt they will disagree everything i say sounds normal to me lol

8. bexxie

bexxie Well-Known Member

I said in car once was pissed TBH I wanna go to skid row,well as some of you may remember skid row was a rock band,DOH

9. Imi

Imi .

When i was younger i thought "free house" sign on a pub litterly ment the drinks were free ....

xxx

10. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

oh i have hundreds!!! my best(and most embarassing) ill share the now tho!!!

i was camping with my dad etc, and we walked past a tent tht was a hinamen tent.... i sed to my dad(in the middle of a busy supermarket after repeating the word to myself a few times...) wots a hinamen(sp) he was liek :blush: :shock: a what??!!!! i was like im sure its a part of the body...

he then laughs and goes oh.. thats the bit of skin tht can tear wen u have sex for the 1st time.......

hilarious! yes! at the time i was mortified!

11. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

DH and I were going to an observatory to look at the sky at night. It was cloudy and I said "it's ok the clouds are high up so we should be able to see ok" :dohh: Probably not as high as the stars though....

12. valleygirl

valleygirl Member

I was sat in a pub with a couple of friends and a Jimmy Hendrix record came on and I asked them if it was "one of those air guitars" that he was playing. I was convinced that it was a certain type of guitar :)

13. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

my dad sent me into the shop for a "tele" i came out telling him there were none!!! well i never knew tele was short for evening telegraph!!!!!!