What are the chances....

Expecting1

Reaction score
I'm not quite in third yet but I thought I'd ask here cause I'll be here soon enough :)

We'll be 4hrs away from home in June for my baby shower :) (YAY)

I'll be anywhere from 33-35 weeks (not 100% sure) there's a family history of hypertension and Tanner's already quite big....
My question is what do you think my chances would be he will make an appearance that early? (I'm 20 and this is first pregnancy)

We've got a couple of bags packed ready incase and we'll be taking the carseat (installing it if we need to)

I'd say really low. I was 3 hours away over the past weekend and just brought my bag and notes. I was in week 38. As long as you know you can attend a different hospital if necessary and are comfortable with delivering elsewhere in the unlikely event it did happen then you're good to go. I travelled similar distances up to 34 weeks and didn't bring anything.

Thanks :) that's eased my mind a bit. I guess I am a "plan for EVERYTHING" kind of person :haha:
I just realised we have to take the carseat so we can install another anchor so as an excuse I'll probably end up taking my bags too lol.

Wow you're so close!! :D do you know what you're having? xx

Low. I'm 33/34 weeks and baby is big. I have no signs of any labor. Thankfully!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->