What are the chances?

Vulpix

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been searching the internet for answers but haven't found anything that was very helpful for my situation. So I figured I'd give this site a shot since the site is all about pregnancy.

Firstly, I have pretty irregular periods. Between each period is 14-36 days and each period lasts 4-7 days. In January I had two periods in one month and in February I didn't have a period until the last two days and into the beginning of March. I recently bought an app that is supposed to help you keep track of such things based off of previous cycles. On March 4th I had unprotected sex with my spouse, this was also the day my period ended. According to this app I was fertile the following five days after having intercourse and the sixth day being ovulation.

I'm just curious, is it possible that I'm pregnant? I plan on taking a pregnancy test but I don't want to take it too soon but I can't wait for a missed period either since they're so irregular. The app I purchased says that there are six days until my next period, but it's just an app so I'm not certain how reliable it actually is.

So how likely is it that I'm pregnant and how much longer should I wait to take a pregnancy test?

There is always a possibility when you have had unprotected sex. I would say wait one more week than take a test, but you could take one now if you want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->