What are the chances...

summerbaby82

Reaction score
I feel ridiculous asking this question, but I need reassurance.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on cycle days 9, 10 and 11. An ultrasound at 10 weeks put conception at cycle day 15 - 4 days after my last encounter with my boyfriend.
That seems pretty far off to me, but I have not had sex with anyone else. Here's the tricky part - my ex and i, at some point that month, ended up staying in the same house overnight and were naked. There was no sex and really it amounted to a minute of him grinding against my backside for a minute. There was no ejaculation and no noticeable pre-cum. He was never between my legs and we stopped, realizing this was not okay.
For the life of me I can't remember when this happened. My ex says I'm crazy - there's no way since he never finished and wasn't near my vagina. I had no concerns until recently and I don't know why I do now.
I looked into prenatal paternity testing but there are no labs in my area to have blood drawn privately. I know chances are slim, but I can't stop obsessing :(

How worried should I be?

Sperm can survive for 5 days in your body, so conceiving 4 days after you last had sex is completely normal and possible! Don't get yourself overly worked up about it, if you didn't have sex with your ex and he wasn't near your vagina, I'd say the chances it could be his are very slim.

Do not worry. It is your boyfriends baby 100%. Unless your ex has the first ever super sperm that can escape his body via supernatural forces, don a cape and launch itself through the air, over your backside, osmos through your skin and into your Fallopian tubes.... I wouldn’t even spend one more second worrying about it :flower:

DD was conceived 4/5 days before ovulation! More common than you think!

Try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy... there’s plenty to worry about as we all torture ourselves with different things, but this doesn’t need to be one of them :)

Thank you both! I've calmed down since posting as I went through it again in my head.
I had absolutely no doubt until just recently and only because I came across something in a pregnancy group saying a woman thinks she got pregnant from pre-ejaculate. In her case, they were actually having sex, I definitely was not. But it caused me to googled, which of course was bad.

Thanks again, ladies :)

I think you just worried and panicked over the encounter with your ex . You boyfriend is defiantly the Dad .

Totally agree with the other ladies ! Good luck with your pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->