What are the chances

mamaxs4

Reaction score
I haven't been here in a long time, but I need an opinion. I also haven't been charting but I know I o'd last week because of the EWCM I had in abundance. Anyway, hubby and I only BD'd once last week and I was wondering if there could be a chance. I'm cramping really bad today and that is not the norm for me and the witch isn't due untill the 25th....I don't really want to be, but only because I was trying to loose weight. But, if I am it won't be so bad.....anyone ever have PMS cramping?

Hi, I'm wondering the same thing about myself, I normally never have any cramping before the witch, only during. I've been having twinges of pain, some what like cramps. I'm due in 2 days for it so I'll know soon enough. I'll let you know how it turns out although everyone body is different.. Any time your ovulating though, and you 'do it' there's that chance of becoming pregnant.

I am kind of hoping for, and hopping not at the same time....I feel so conflicted. Even though, I will still be dissapointed by a BFN. There is just something dissapointing about only seeing one line for me. I have never been happy over a BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->