what are the differences in your symptoms 2nd time round?

geordielass21

Reaction score
Hello ladies

Interesting question to those 2nd trimester ladies who have had more than one child.

SO I am currently pregnant with my 2nd and my symtoms are completely different. I know everyone is different but interested in whether people have bad same symptoms means same gender and different means diff gender. I am only 6w 6d so got a long wait to 20w scan! haha

1st Pregnancy - Girl
Excessively tired (from 4/5 weeks)
Needing a wee all the time. From 4/5 weeks.
Nothing else.

2nd Pregnancy - No idea yet
Fuller breasts
Feeling queasy.
No excessive tiredness or weeing!!

lol, you have a while but it is fun to speculate isn't it!

1st pregnancy in 1st tri I was nauseous but only sick a couple of times. Had to live on ice pops to keep the nausea away though. I was really tired and had to pee all the time!! I was also always thirsty and the thirst lasted the whole way through. My Skin was AWFUL, proper bit spots which was grim. That was with a girl.

This time I was a bit tired but nothing serious, I was only nauseous for a little while and that was nothing serious either. Yes, still peeing a lot lol. I'm not thirsty like I was last time either. My skin still breaks out but more little pimples which never come to much but leave my chin very red but they're easy enough to cover up. This time I'm having a boy!!!

This is my second.
1st = tiredness 4-12 weeks, extreme sickness (hyperemisis) 4-16 weeks hospitalised at 8-9 weeks cos of it :-(

2nd = same tiredness, sickness only of an evening 7 weeks to 12 weeks, had four days of feeling ok!

i had MS (just nausea) last time round however this time round it developed into vomiting right at the end for a week. this time babies movements feel completely different. my bump feels different too. i feel very small this time altho i do have a bump and am showing. and my tiredness is not like last time - cant explain how but its just different.
altho fundamentally this pregnancy is pretty much as the last one was for me it just "feels" very different.
im pretty adamant im having a girl this time and it wasnt until a friend mentioned about me feeling different this time that i thought it might be linked to the babies gender.

we'll see i suppose. x

My girls -Hyperemesis until the start of the second trimester. Breasts got up to a 34DD.
My son -Hyperemesis all throughout the pregnancy. Breasts got up to a 34D.

This time...

Girl
Hyperemesis until the start of second trimester
Rapidly growing boobies... I'm nearly a 34D at 18 weeks.

This isnt my 2nd and I wont bore you with the list lol...But...with my others I pretty much was the same with this one now thats a different story...I been sick and gagging since 3 days before I found out I was pregnant( did have very high beta hcg results tho in early pregnancy so prob explains why) hair is awful and greasy , hello spots they come and go, peeing loads ....I have boys & Girls but this one well I have not got a clue being so different :wacko: I am 14 weeks and 4 days xxx

Ooh interesting - Thanks ladies. There doesnt seem any pattern over the symptoms at all. I guess I will have to keep speculating. lol

Or maybe I will then have to start analysing the nub when I get to 12 weeks although i dug out the pic from my 12 week scan of my little girl to look at it and decided she would have been a boy haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->