What are the early signs of pregnancy and when?

alio

Reaction score
well, me and Oh got a bit saucy last week on hols and kind of just let things be (iykwim)...... the chances of me being preggers are slim i know but can anyone tell me early signs? my boobies have been a bit tender and i've had some achey pains down below..... nothing else though....

I had a nose bleed before I knew i was pregnant with Brooke! never ever had one before that. . .and never had one since either! most bizarre! xx

i "just knew" both times. this time i felt dizzy constantly, headaches, feeling a bit sicky not too bad tho. tbh, havent had many symptoms this time!!

i had wavey feeling whenever i stood up similar to being on a boat in stormy weather... and when OH jumped into bed one night the movment made me feel really sick...

x

Just a general blerghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh feeling! x

:blush::blush:how early do you get early signs after you have conceived? (this may be a stupid question!!)

its different with everyone, with katie i started feeling them straight away, my boobs were really heavy and sore and i just knew!

I got the first symptoms at 8 DPO (or so I think because my cycles were irregular): extreme fatigue and bigger boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->