What are the odds?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by ellismum, Apr 17, 2009.

1. ellismum

ellismum Ellis' mum!!

We live in a 1 bed flat with our own front door which you can not get too!! Clever man that my OH is decides to paint the Living Room 4 days before my due date has moved everything out in to the hallway, blocking access to the stairs! The place looks like a tip with stuff everywhere!! Not been getting any hints of impending labour but if it happens tonight............:hissy: Its bad enough I have no lino down in the bathrooma and the new lino is rolled up on his side of the bed. Why can't they finish a job before starting another???:dohh:

2. DolceBella

DolceBella Mum of 2 Gingers!!

Is he the one nesting?? :rofl:

3. leighbaby

leighbaby yummy mummy

4. Laura85

Laura85 Mummy to 1 & Expecting!!

Aww hun, try not to worry.

If you go into labour then just make it clear your not coming home from Hospital till he gets it sorted!

Men.... Don't have a clue!

5. PuffinMuffin

PuffinMuffin Loving being a Mummy!

LMAO, good luck trying to get out the front door if you need to tonight, try not to break any legs or anything, blooming men!! Does sound like he's nesting though, how sweet!

6. csmummu

csmummu Home to Charlie.

Are you ground floor flat? i hope you dont have to be climing out any windows to get to hospital.... actually scrap that get the midwifes in through the window the laughter will help with your contractions :D lol.

Bless him hes only had 9 months to do all these things DOH!