What are the odds?

ellismum

Ellis' mum!!
Reaction score
We live in a 1 bed flat with our own front door which you can not get too!! Clever man that my OH is decides to paint the Living Room 4 days before my due date has moved everything out in to the hallway, blocking access to the stairs! The place looks like a tip with stuff everywhere!! Not been getting any hints of impending labour but if it happens tonight............:hissy: Its bad enough I have no lino down in the bathrooma and the new lino is rolled up on his side of the bed. Why can't they finish a job before starting another???:dohh:

Aww hun, try not to worry.

If you go into labour then just make it clear your not coming home from Hospital till he gets it sorted!

Men.... Don't have a clue!

LMAO, good luck trying to get out the front door if you need to tonight, try not to break any legs or anything, blooming men!! Does sound like he's nesting though, how sweet!

Are you ground floor flat? i hope you dont have to be climing out any windows to get to hospital.... actually scrap that get the midwifes in through the window the laughter will help with your contractions :D lol.

Bless him hes only had 9 months to do all these things DOH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"