What are the odds??

growlil1

Reaction score
Hello there ladies, I have been taking birth control now for 3 months and on June 6th I started day 1 of my antibiotics for a uti I had. Not thinking, I had unprotected sex on June 8th and June 9th. On June 10th I had very light spotting which I assumed meant that the antibiotics did in fact interfere with my birth control pills. At this point I kept taking my bcp until around June 13th because a friend told me just in case i should stop so i did. Anywho on June 15th i had very light pink spotting that i only noticed when i wiped and then on the 16th it was heavier where i needed a panty liner but still not as heavy as i usually have. It was very red, so red that it almost seemed black. No clots, no cramps. Then before going to bed I noticed that it had stopped completely. Still nothing today the 17th. Usually my breakthrough bleeding last 4-5 days and is always heavy. It's been 10 days now since the unprotected sex while on antibiotics so what's the odds that i could in fact be pregnant? I just need ANY information that would be helpful but plz NO negative comments on how i should of been more careful. Thanks in advance!

I'd say it's impossible to say that there's no way you could be pregnant or predict when you O'd (if you even did). I'd wait until 14 days after you last had sex while on the antibiotics and take a HPT. GL hope you get the result you're hoping for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->