What are the possibilities of me being pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meatball_x

Reaction score
I started birth control on March 11th. I started it on the Monday after my period had ended. My doctor told me that I would basically be unprotected and it would be safe to assume that it's my most fertile week if I were to have sex. Well, I ended up having sex on the 14th with my boyfriend and he didn't pull out. I've still been taking my birth control as told to do by my doctor. I haven't called or anything to make sure if I'm pregnant or not. I'm still waiting on my period, and it's a few days late. But it could also be different now because I have just started birth control and my body could be on a different cycle pattern now. Or.... I could be pregnant. I've been very tired lately, and I get bad headaches. Also, my breasts get sore every other day or every few days. Never usually consecutive days. Today it's pretty bad though. A couple days ago I also had discharge and a little brown spotting which I know could be the possibility of implantation bleeding. I've researched it a bit and based on the conception date I'd be about 5 weeks but based on my last menstrual cycle, I could be about 4 weeks. I'm not sure if any of this information is accurate. I took a pregnancy test a week ago and both came up negative right away. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not or if it's too early and if I should wait a couple weeks to retest. Also, I've heard that birth control can lower/cover up/hide your hcg hormone which is the hormone thats detected if you are pregnant. I'm not sure if there's a high chance that I probably am. And I'm also not sure if I should keep taking my birth control until I do get my period (if I do) or what I should really do. I really need some helpful advice. No jokes or judgment. Would really appreciate it!

Also, my ovulation dates were March 16 - 21 if that helps at all any.

Hey im Bethany im 15(16 in October) and due June 18 with a baby girl:) yes it is possible for you to be pregnant i'd call your doctor and make an appointment or wait a couple days to test as i cant tell you if your pregnant or not. By the way this thread will be closed since you dont know if your pregnant or not.

Just so you are aware, this section is only for teen/young people who already know they are pregnant.

As for your question, there is always a chance. Symptoms etc vary per person so no one can tell you if you are or aren't pregnant, the only way to know is to test. Good luck!

birth control cannot hide that your pregnant and if your dates are right your tests are right, what your feeling is from you new birth control most prob....but call you doc and get checked out

good luck

btw whenever you switch use another protection method like a condom

Closed as per forum rules

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back