what are these feelings

loulou12321

Reaction score
im confused with myself a little. theres a guy i hav nown few months but only started texting n meeting up 2 or 3 week ago. i like him he likes me. he got jealous of something i did n i got jealous of something he did. so he said it is not a good idea to start a relationship with jealously there already. which i agreed. and we agreed to stay fruends . but i cant stop thinking about him he is always on my mind. i think i av got feelings for him but dont no what these feelings are . it isnt love im sure of that . anyone help me? and should i tell the guy bout these feelings?

Also what could these feelings b?

I'd tell him how I felt if it was me. You cant have a flirty relationship via text and then stay friends. Ask him if you both would like to take things slowly and just see how things go.

Nobody knows what the future holds but never live your life asking yourself what if I did that or what if I said that to him, it could have changed everything.

If your getting jealous of things you both done I am only assuming you both care about each other.

I agree, if your both jealous of things you've done i assume you both have feelings for each other, if you or he didnt have feelings for each other i dont think their would be jealousy. Id tell him x

i agree with laura, bite the bullet and see what happens good luck x

I want to tell him but im too scared to what if he does not like what i say? i dont even no what these feelins are? But e is always on my mind

Do you know what? About 3 weeks ago I gave my number to a window fitter. A bit of drama later and I really dont regret it.. The situation between us is a bit confusing and I am working on it but if you dont do it you will always be kicking yourself.

Just say if you dont feel the same I want us to be friends but I really dont think his feelings are different. he might be scared of being in a relationship.

Thats true i just dont want to feel like im annoying him im silly like that :(

Although on that text he sent me he put 'I like u too much t hurt u' meaning he didnt want t hurt me by getting jealous

It sounds like one of you need to make the first move. I think he has some issues with relationships which would explain why he is so hesitant.. Honestly you will always wonder what if if you dont say something... What would you do if he found someone else? You would be in pieces. Take the plunge. You can do it :)

Exactly. I was so worried that the window fitter would say no that I didnt want to do. He called me and it got a little confusing to say the least but... even now it hasnt really gone anywhere I thought I am never doing that again but now I think ya know what, who is to say something might not come of it or the next person might not be the right guy. Who knows..
You can do it... Update here though please :)

I told him and he did not really say much but he text today saying he is sorry for been a nob and that he is not letting me go and he wants more than friends

YAY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->