What are these pains? Contractions?

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Ok...so Iv felt bh before...and period cramps and head fitting pains...well today Iv had a new type of pain...A really pushing down pain from bottom of bump through to my vagina (sorry tmi!) and my lower bump does go hard and hurts...lasts for about a minute and feels like I cant stand tall...makes me stoop over if Im stood up...Iv had a few this morning, varying degrees of painfullness lol!..
Are these contractions or just random pregnant pains lol!!??

Thank you for reading :) :flower::thumbup:

Could be either, Hun. Drink some water, take a bath, or rest and lay down for a bit and see if they stop.

Could be either, Hun. Drink some water, take a bath, or rest and lay down for a bit and see if they stop.

Thank you huni :) iv had a few throughout the day, nothing regular tho lol! Xxx

Ok...so Iv felt bh before...and period cramps and head fitting pains...well today Iv had a new type of pain...A really pushing down pain from bottom of bump through to my vagina (sorry tmi!) and my lower bump does go hard and hurts...lasts for about a minute and feels like I cant stand tall...makes me stoop over if Im stood up...Iv had a few this morning, varying degrees of painfullness lol!..

O..M....G! I could have written this! The exact same thing is happening to me for the last few hours! Let me know how things go!

And ladies...any ideas?? :shrug:

Sounds just like my early contractions. Won't do any harm to keep an eye on how long they last for and how often. Good luck

O..M....G! I could have written this! The exact same thing is happening to me for the last few hours! Let me know how things go!

And ladies...any ideas?? :shrug:

They come and go, as do the tightenings etc...but npthing regularyet! Fingers crossed for us huni!! Hope they go somewhere and not just a false alarm again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->